Wow, it has been a very busy week – hardly time to sit down.
But now I have a moment.
Fellow blogger Tracey Sargent has recently tagged me with the ‘versatile blogger award’. Thanks Tracey 🙂
The ‘rules’ of the award are to share seven facts about yourself and to pass on the award to some other worthy recipients. It is not compulsory, but if you want to play along, I tag: Benedicte, Aletha, Querulous Squirrel, Val, Selma, Adeeyoyo, tipota, beeblue, screamish, Thomma Lyn, Maxine, Rachel, 47whitebuffalo and Crafty Green Poet. Yes, they are all females 🙂 I’m in a feminist mood today – haha.
Here we go:
1. I dream a great deal and remember many of my dreams (I have also been know to sleep talk, sleep walk, sleep attack …).
2. I have 5 very spoilt free-range Chinese Silky chickens called Pompadour, Vegemite, Henny-Penny, Ms Eagle, and Snowy.
3. I wanted to be a pilot when I was a girl and considered joining the Air Force because you got free flying lessons (and thankfully changed my mind).
4. I also wanted to be an actor and did a drama major at Uni but realised I didn’t have what it takes (that would be talent – haha).
5. I once won a Holden Monaro playing the card game of Guts (I have told this story before) but took pity on the boy and just took money in lieu of his beloved vehicle.
6. My boss in the Health Department wanted to send me home from work (when we were being visited by the Minister – Peter Beattie, at the time) because I made the place look bad – in my black lace up boots. I told him to get over it.
7. I have an ASIO file.